Learn how a business approach of Open Banking could revolutionize your banks' position in the value chains and how you generate extra value.
With increasing pressures from regulations (PSD2, GDPR), competitors, technology and Retail/Corporate customers, Open Banking offers banks the opportunity to expose customer resources (data) and other assets (e.g. algorithms and processes) through application programming interfaces (APIs) and create new revenue streams and new partnership models.
- PSD2 as driver for openness in banking
- Open Banking strategies
- Open Banking essentials and relevance of APIs
- Platforms and ecosystems
- Open business models in other industries
- Building blocks of API portfolio (Retail/Wholesale banking)
- API monetization models
- Open Banking capability and operating model blueprint
- Open Banking monitor: best practices from the “masters in openness”
- Business owners PSD2 and Open Banking
- Heads retail banking
- Heads corporate / transaction banking
- Product managers
- Change / digital transformation officers
Improve your added value with Open Banking
WTC-F tower, 3rd floor
1077 XX Amsterdam
€4,950 Euro excl. VAT. Price includes presentation slides (soft copy) and lunch In-company training is priced separately.
|Keep me updated|
Trainer Mounaim Cortet
At INNOPAY, Mounaim Cortet is Strategy Director and global Lead for strategy and Open Finance consulting services. He is a seasoned strategist who is fascinated by the nexus of business strategy and the growing opportunities of regulation, data and technology. He works on strategic and innovation-related challenges in Open Finance and – more broadly – the digital transactions space.
Getting to INNOPAY Academy
INNOPAY Academy is conveniently located in the F-Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) in Amsterdam’s Zuidas district: Strawinskylaan 381, 1077 XX Amsterdam. Enter via Zuidplein (if exiting the Amsterdam Zuid train/metro station, the F-Tower is on the right side of the square). The entrance is on the ground floor. View a map of the WTC Amsterdam towers.